Sunday, November 7, 2010

龍馬伝



これは 龍馬伝 です。 おもしろいです。

I learned a lot about Japanese history from this show so far. I understand that as a TV show, they must "dramatize" the story line somewhat to attract viewers...which is perfect for me...I can have something interesting to watch and to learn from at the same time. ;) It is also wonderful to know that I understand some of the words they say in their dialogue. Though I highly suspect that their converations use different grammar rules from what we learn in class.

For those who are interested in the history behind Sakamoto Ryoma 坂本龍馬, you can find out more from here: 坂本龍馬.

2 comments:

Sotomoya Jin (神宗智也) said...

每年的大河剧我都会看⋯⋯

Musō-ka said...

おもしろいですね!I was wondering is the entire show found on youtube? Because this sounds so interesting!