Monday, October 25, 2010

1/4 century

きゅうは わたしの たんじゅうび です。いじゅうろくさいです。To do a quick math, I've lived a quarter of a century, yet I think there is still so much for me to learn and to explore.  I have to say, I'm not having the best time of my life these days, and today is so far my worse birthday.  I'm under a lot of pressure these days to look for a job.  I never realized that looking for jobs itself can take so much energy out of you.  I guess this is just part of the process of growing up, even though tried to delay it as much as possible - hence the whole graduate school experience.  But I guess I still can't avoid the inevitable - time passes and kids grow up eventually.  So now here I am - getting another year old and facing the world for the first time on my own.

わたしは こどもじゃ ありません。

Life is hard.  Life is unfair.  Life sucks, yet everyone needs to face it.

曾经有一个人告诉我:做人,总是要在命运前低头的;理想这东西,只不过是年少轻浮罢了。

1 comment:

Musō-ka said...

HAPPYたんじょうび! (Sorry I totally forgot how to say happy birthday) but anyway I'm sorry to hear that your birthday wasn't that great. It's tough now-a-day's getting a job and I hope you'll be able to find one soon. Good luck in your search and when you're done take a day to relax :)
じゃまたあした